This privacy notice applies to your personal data collected and processed by Paterson & Cooke. We may amend this privacy notice.
At Paterson & Cooke, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and suppliers. We will not sell, rent or trade personal data with other companies for marketing purposes.
The type of data being collected from our website includes: your name, email address and any other information entered by you into the message box on our web page. This information will be used initially to allow us to respond to your query.
Data held by Paterson & Cooke will be retained by us and only shared with third parties if we have a legitimate reason, for example, it is required to enable us to reply to your enquiry. Your information may also be shared if we are required to comply with a legal obligation, such as providing information to any regulatory body.
We use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic. This data is anonymized. No identifiable data is stored by Paterson & Cooke through the use of Google Analytics.
Data retention period:
Your data will only be stored if we have a legitimate interest and will be retained no longer than is necessary. If you would like to know what personal information of yours we hold, please contact us by emailing email@example.com . Should you find that any of the data held by us is incorrect, you can inform us. We will amend our records and also notify anyone with whom we have shared your data.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- The right to request access to your personal information, how we process, whether it has been shared and with whom
- The right to request that any errors are rectified and that these corrections are passed on if your data has been shared
- The right to request that your data is erased
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability (to request a copy of the data you have provided to us in a portable format)
- The right to object to your data being processed for certain purposes
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling