This privacy notice applies to your personal data that has been collected and processed by Paterson & Cooke. We may amend this privacy notice from time to time. The date of the most recent version can be found at the end of this privacy notice.
At Paterson & Cooke we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and suppliers. We will not sell, rent or trade personal data with other companies for marketing purposes.
The type of data being collected includes: your name or your business name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, names of contacts and any other data that may be provided to us, and which is necessary to enable us to fulfil our contract with you. This can be a verbal or written contract and can include quotes and sales information provided by you or proposals and services provided to you. This data may have been given to us by you, by other sources or referrals from mutual contacts.
Data held by Paterson & Cooke will be processed by us and only shared with third parties if it is necessary to enable us to comply with our obligations under our contract with you. Your information may also be shared if it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation such as providing information to any regulatory body.
The information will be used to allow us to contact you if we have been requested to do so, request quotes, raise purchase orders, issue proposals, secure contracts and manage our business operations including accounting.
We use Google Analytics to monitor website traffic. This data is anonymized. No identifiable data is stored by Paterson & Cooke through the use of Google Analytics.
Data retention period:
If we have entered into any verbal or written contract with you, as mentioned above, under the legal basis Legitimate Interest, we will keep your information for as long as is necessary.
If you would like to know what personal information of yours we hold, please contact us by emailing email@example.com . Should you find that any of the data held by us is incorrect, you can inform us. We will amend our records and also notify anyone with whom we have shared your data.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
- The right to request access to your personal information, how we process, whether it has been shared and with whom
- The right to request that any errors are rectified and that these corrections are passed on if your data has been shared
- The right to request that your data is erased
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability (to request a copy of the data you have provided to us in a portable format)
- The right to object to your data being processed for certain purposes
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling
Last amended: 25 May 2018